Monday, October 19, 2015

Eternal Phoenix


I am happy to invite you to attend Phoenix J's wonderful live concert today at 2 pm slt on Selidor. This will be the third time I am lucky to host this wonderful artist and I look forward to see you at the roof heart beam, this year with a bistro setting full of drinks and refreshments, 
Alia

Phoenix J Website
Event Location

Thanks to everyone that joined us at the Opening Ceremony yesterday with Cole, I hope you were taken by the magic as much as I was, here's a few pictures of the performance, click to visit the relative flickr streams of the patient snappers.
For the complete Festival schedule please click here.

18 oct_319 18 oct_248 ColeMarie Soleil, the Particle Goddess cole1_056 cole1_033 cole1_013 Fallen Gods Anniversary ColeMarie Soleil, the Particle Goddess ColeMarie Soleil, the Particle Goddess ColeMarie Soleil, the Particle Goddess ColeMarie Soleil, the Particle Goddess ColeMarie Soleil, the Particle Goddess

No comments: