Saturday, May 2, 2015

Oceanica


Oceanica is been out for a while now, but I chose to post and send you notices about more current events, thinking, hoping, you already got the notice through the amazing enthusiasm and feedback of the group. Fallens, you folks were amazing and your support is always the key and blessing for all of my creative work. Said this, Oceanica is out, and I hope you enjoy this last weekend of Fantasy Faire 2015. I see you at the Fairelands,
Yours, 
The Fish Carver

Odyssey SLurl






And since at the Jail and Bail Event your generosity went beyond any kind of hope and expectation, the least I can do is offer you both the unlocked Bail skins. Both sides reached more than 100 000 L$ for a total bail out of 200k, you are amazing. Thank you with all my locket heart.
Those two editions with marks are available only till the end of the Faire and are both RFL donation items, Go relay!


No comments: